Friday 9 October 2015

Autumn days

found & sewn

I love this time of year, don't you. I'm working on another great sewing tutorial which is perfect for these bright chilly Autumn days. I really hope you like it. I'll be posting it in the next couple of weeks.

I had last week off work for my birthday and I made the most of the sunshine by visiting secret gardens, these pale pink anemones are so pretty. Catching up with friends, long countryside walks, picking apples and blackberries to make crumbles. I spent a couple of days in London with my boyfriend, we stayed at the gorgeous Artist Residence boutique hotel in Pimlico. It was so nice I hardly wanted to leave, but we were tempted out by, the most delicious breakfast at 26 Grains in Covent Garden, walking along the Thames to Borough Market for doughnuts and to visit the National Portrait Gallery.  to see the Audrey Hepburn exhibition. 

I hope you are enjoying October too.

found & sewn found & sewn found & sewn found & sewn

No comments:

Post a Comment