Wednesday 6 November 2013

blighty bazaar

blighty bazaar blighty bazaar

Last Sunday I met up with the lovely Natasha, Nicola and Hannah in Leamington Spa, where we spent the day looking around bric a brac shops, chatting, drinking hot chocolates and eating cake.  It's what Sundays were made for and I would happily do this every weekend.
All these photos were taken in 'Blighty Bizaar' the most amazing eclectic vintage shop, full to the brim of all sorts of goodies. I managed to resist buying the wonderful yellow 1960's kitchen cupboard; instead I opted for a green Welsh wool purse, which I love.

blighty bazaar blighty bazaar blighty bazaar blighty bazaar blighty bazaar

Here are a few other vintage bits I bought last week. I'm so happy the gold watch, which only cost £5.00 and is still telling the right time.

vintage bits

11 comments:

  1. I love the gold watch, looks like one I had for sale here at the shop. Also the little purse is quite pretty. I just wrote about my adoration for old things and the quality they were made with. Things that last years and years...not like all that junk that make now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that shop looks amazing! I love all those florals against the turquoise and that yellow cupboard is divine! I'm so sorry I couldn't go - will have to make the trip another time. I love your finds too - that watch is beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, one of my photos is almost identical to your first! Great minds and all ;)

    I'm glad you ended up getting that purse, it looks so lovely with your other finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty, love those cushions! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...I am in LOVE ..those pictures in the first image are stunning!!!! xoxoxo I now want to go vintage shopping today. Thanks for the inspiration my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That purse truly was made for you, I'm glad you got it. I had a wonderful time, thanks lovelies xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your purchases! The green purse is truly adorable, love the bright green.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos Vicki and your pretty finds look adorable. Thank you for a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all your lovely comments...I definitely recommend a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY GOSH that place looks super cool.
    I'll have to go there next time I'm back in Blighty!
    Your pics are fab x

    ReplyDelete